About Me

My photo
:. A little of me, a piece of you .:

Sunday, November 13, 2005

Move Me Randomly

Next on my movies download list:
Hiroshima Mon Amour
Little Black Book
Old Boy

#####

I love to reread poems and books which I've read when I was younger.
I always gain new perspective out of it, because I've aged and changed.
And won't you read me again? Don't write me off like that - I deserve another chance, please?

#####

Pearls of wisdom from the old lady who collects used cardboard boxes around Chinatown (loosely translated from Cantonese):

"Don't pity me or think that I am unhappy with my life. If I'm unhappy, I won't be able to survive for so long. Life is difficult, and being unhappy will only make your life more difficult." *pushes away the money which I've tried to give her*

I teared a little.
I have everything yet I hurt the people around me by being unhappy, demanding and masochistic. What is wrong with me?
Yes, feeling the pain validates my existence but it's not worth it when I am hurting the many people who truly care about me. Like when you're hurting, I hurt a lot more for you. It's the same, isn't it? What took me so long to find out about that?

It'd got to be you.
I saw the pain in your eyes and I don't want to be like him.
To elicit pain and tears from my loved ones.
I don't want that.
Thank you for showing me the light.

No comments: