Everytime when I start to feel positive about life in general, something or someone seems to be waiting in the bushes to spoil the moment for me.
But I know I have to keep on walking. Life's like that, isn't it?
It's like when you're wearing heels - you know your feet will hurt when you walk too long in them. But because it makes you feel taller, better, and you just keep on walking - even though you don't know where's your destination.
You may actually put off resting your tired feet because once when you sit down, you don't really want to get up from the comfort zone. I have to keep on pushing. No one's going to stop me from trying my best to keep breathing.
*****
That Spanish boy stole my heart and sanity.
I still remember the way his hair curls at his nape.
The way his stubbles feels against my cheeks.
The way his eyes wrinkles and twinkles when he smiles.
I am useless that way.
No comments:
Post a Comment