Sometimes i think you forget how stupid and painful what you did was. And you keep doing it again to regain that sense of thrill and decadence. Don't say I didn't warn you.
********
Dear Rene,
Here is your horoscope
for Saturday, September 2:
Do something that makes your heart beat faster. Go for a ride on a roller coaster. Call someone you think is cute. Do cartwheels in the grass until you feel dizzy. Rediscover a sense of joy.
********
Rafael (Spanish origins) - From Raphael. From the Hebrew name רְפָאֵל (Refa'el) which meant "God has healed". Raphael was one of the seven archangels in Hebrew tradition. In the Book of Tobit in the Old Testament it is told how he aided Tobias. This was also the name of a 16th-century Renaissance painter, the designer of several of the frescoes in the Vatican Palace in Rome.
René (French origins)- French form of RENATUS. A famous bearer was the French mathematician and rationalist philosopher René Descartes - an interpretation of the name is that it signifies to be reborne.
********
I miss you and I realise how silly this heart of mine is. I am alone in this pain because you don't know how hard this heart is beating for you but you know what - secretly, I am enjoying this pain. Because I hardly feel any emotions these days.
This broken heart will beat on because it can't live without this pain.
No comments:
Post a Comment