About Me

My photo
:. A little of me, a piece of you .:

Saturday, November 04, 2006

Whims and Impulses

You won't believe me if I told you that I just want to love.
Loving me back? I will welcome it but you really don't have to.
I will wear my love for you like how the morning glory waits out for the sun so that she can rise daily, and then hide away when the sun has set - because all the morning glory wants is to see the sun.

I am a drunkard in this desire but I do know where I am heading.
I will leave in peace, and not in pieces - If you let me roam enough.

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:


Dear Rene,
Here is your horoscope
for Saturday, November 4:

An impulse turns into the basis for something long lasting when you take a step back and see its full potential. Sometimes acting on a whim can set wheels in motion and take you on the next leg of your journey.

:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:+:

Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
Sarah McLachlan

All the fear has left me now
I'm not frightened anymore
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh
it's my mouth that pushes out this breath

and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love

Companion to our demons
they will dance, and we will play
With chairs, candles, and cloth
making darkness in the day

It will be easy to look in or out
upstream or down without a thought
and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love

Peace in the struggle
to find peace
comfort on the way
to comfort

and if I shed a tear I won't cage it
I won't fear love
and if I feel a rage I won't deny it
I won't fear love

No comments: