About Me

My photo
:. A little of me, a piece of you .:

Saturday, September 18, 2010

My randomness

I pray for mercy, grace and peace so
that I will have enough time to honour my parents.

I pray for strength, perseverance and courage so
that I will be able to soldier on.

I pray for the safety and protection of my loved ones so
that I can have the time to appreciate and show them my love.

###
I've never been happier. It took me a while to settle down, find my spot and relish in the joy of being in Melbourne. Had a rough time trying to live with people who have little consideration and regard for others. Don't get me wrong ~ they're not evil people, just inconsiderate and self-centric.

I am glad to leave these people behind, and outta my life.

I wonder what took me so long to find out the reason for my unhappiness and discomfort?

Now that i've left it all behind, I'm going to relish every moment of peace and joy in my self-contained little world.

 ###

For everyone who dislikes/hates/despises me,
I am sorry that you will not know how great a friend I can be to you.
be gone, little people.

No comments: