About Me

My photo
:. A little of me, a piece of you .:

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Of Green Eggs and Parma Ham

I was silly enough to fill up a form promising a green card to "live & work" in the US... I got my brains back when I read this line that went, "Don't use a stolen credit card or you'll be disqualified from registering to live in the US foreva!!!!!!!"

I believe only kids use multiple exclaimation marks to make their point. I should know because that's what I'll do when I'm feeling juvenile.

And by the way, I shouldn't use a stolen credit card because it's wrong to steal, not because I would be disqualified permanently from applying for the coveted green card - ahhh, René the moralist.

Well, if I can't have my green eggs, at least I'll have parma ham with my favourite girl tonight. :)

~~~

Your text message at 22:47:16hrs, 23-02-2005:

"remember to look at the stars more and appreciate the moment in time.Live each day like its the last and do all things you wanted to do but have not"

I remember our favourite quote from Romeo & Juliet:

"And when he shall die, cut him up into little stars and he shall make the face of heaven so fine that all will be in love with night and pay no heed to the garish sun."

I wanted to reply your text message telling you, "I've never stopped looking at the sky and all its diamonds. I do think about you, but no, I don't miss you. I still haven't managed to do what I've always wanted to do but I'll try. Thank you very much. How are you? Are you happy? Do you think about me?"

But I forgot about replying and I guess everything would be better if it's left forgotten.

Thank you for the memories. I can see us being friends again. :]

No comments: