About Me

My photo
:. A little of me, a piece of you .:

Friday, March 03, 2006

I was just hoping...

In this universe, even if two people are happy together, the world will be a better and happier place to live in - which was why I said to fight for the french man. Of course, I wouldn't know the complications behind all the french revolution. My bad.
As if everything that we want will be good for us?

*****

L is for Lost.
Love lost. Loss.

*****

I am beginning to buy into the idea that perhaps people aren't made to be monogamous. Let me explain:

Imagine - probably centuries ago, the human race weren't mentally well-developed and crops weren't sufficient.

Coupled with the population copulating for recreational purposes since there probably wasn't much to do then, babies were popping out by the minute and there wasn't enough food to go around. Some smart guy saw the problem and because he's probably a wise sage, he spoke in the name of a Higher Being (GOD) and said "A voice of the Powers-to-be said that we must honour our bodies for it is a temple - we must only love one person and one prick."

Since people are afraid of the unknown, they believed in the wise old sage and henceforth, practiced monogamy until men (the gender) discovered that it could actually be fun to sleep with different bodies.

Would this be a worthy topic for a dissertation? :)

*****

No comments: