
Do you know about the virtual game, Secondlife?
How some marriages have fallen apart from their spouses' addiction to that second life they've created in that virtual world? And how some have actually found love through that game?
That's crazy. But it also goes to show that people want to believe in what they want to, regardless of the reality.
I don't like virtual reality. I want everything the way it is. So i just run. I have a second life whenever i go to another city. A life where no one knows me.
This is my way of finding the self that i can't be when i have my loved ones around me. Don't ask me why I can't be the self with my loved ones - it's just different.
How some marriages have fallen apart from their spouses' addiction to that second life they've created in that virtual world? And how some have actually found love through that game?
That's crazy. But it also goes to show that people want to believe in what they want to, regardless of the reality.
I don't like virtual reality. I want everything the way it is. So i just run. I have a second life whenever i go to another city. A life where no one knows me.
This is my way of finding the self that i can't be when i have my loved ones around me. Don't ask me why I can't be the self with my loved ones - it's just different.
No comments:
Post a Comment