I am nice to you...if only because I gave you a clear blue sky this morning. And if you look out of your corporate cubicle now, you'd see - the sun is bright with January brilliance, and its warmth is calm like that of a gentle lover. Even as I kill with my indifference, I'm also the mother of nature, and father of the many creations you take for granted.
1 comment:
The World says:
I am nice to you...if only because I gave you a clear blue sky this morning. And if you look out of your corporate cubicle now, you'd see - the sun is bright with January brilliance, and its warmth is calm like that of a gentle lover. Even as I kill with my indifference, I'm also the mother of nature, and father of the many creations you take for granted.
And I say to the World:
Thank you for making Rene a part of mine. :)
Post a Comment