Seven things that scare me:
1. My grandmom dying
2. My parents dying
3. My brothers dying
4. Any of my girlfriends dying
5. Money problems
6. Cockroaches
7. Penises
Seven things I like the most:
1. Thunderstorms
2. Dark rooms
3. Food
4. Foreign flicks
5. Money
6. Waxing
7. The tension of longing
Seven important things in my room:
1. Moisturiser
2. Alarm Clock
3. Cell phone
4. Blankets
5. Pillow
6. Eye Mask
7. Bolster
Seven random facts about me:
1. I make my bed only when I feel like it.
2. I don't appreciate anyone sitting on my bed but me.
3. I've received a malfunctioning "yellow melon" vibrator for Christmas 2003.
4. I am anal.
5. I am a/an (insert any word here) whore.
6. I own five cameras, and only two are working.
7. I own a typewriter which doesn't work.
Seven things I plan to do before I die:
1. A Threesome; two men and me.
2. Live in Mongolia, Tibet and Bhutan
3. Have babies and make them grow
4. Overcome my fear for penises and have sex
5. Learn to paint
6. Learn German, French, Italian and Spanish
7. Sell my photographs for a living
Seven things I can do:
1. Bake
2. Clean
3. Photography
4. Eat like there's no tomorrow
5. Walk in heels (from Sengkang to Bishan and to Serangoon North)
6. Read a 628-page book on German history in two days flat
7. Cycle
Seven things I can't do:
1. Write poetry
2. Paint
3. Speak Hainanese & Teochew
4. Kill cockroaches
5. Drive
6. Jaywalk
7. Walk under the sun without my brolly.
Seven things i say the most:
1. "Actually"
2. "In all honesty"
3. "Shut the fuck up"
4. "Seriously"
5. "Fuck you"
6. "Fuck"
7. "Whatever"
No comments:
Post a Comment