About Me

My photo
:. A little of me, a piece of you .:

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Rites and Rituals

Whenever guilt overcomes me, I will bring out my metallic brush, and run the teeth of the brush through my hair - making sure that the metallic tips scrap my scalp, real hard, 230 times. How did I get this figure? My age as at the point of sin x 100.

And this has been going on since I was 9.

Perhaps it's like a way of purging the bad, sinful and evil thoughts out of my mind. Silly, isn't it?

I haven't done any purging recently. No, it's not that I've managed to contain my bad thoughts, but..rather, I think my sense of guilt has somewhat been shifted.

Nope, I am not dropping any hair on this matter... Like everything, it'll all be over really soon.

No comments: